Through City College Peterborough’s ‘Community Learning Partnerships’ Froglife can offer free workshops to maximise access to community learning for adults, bringing new opportunities and improving lives. The workshops are free and aimed at adults (aged 19+) that are unemployed, low-skilled, low-paid or living in disadvantaged areas of Peterborough: Millfield, Paston, Orton, Welland, Dogsthorpe, Bretton and Westwood.
If you are receiving:
- Jobseeker’s allowance (JSA)
- Employment Support Allowance (ESA) in the Work-Related Activity Group
- Universal Credit (unemployed) and mandated (required) to undertake skills training
- Pension Tax Credit (non-qualification courses only)
….then you will be eligible for these free workshops.
If any of the above applies to you, then please sign up to take part. Hot drinks and biscuits will be offered across all workshops and we can, under certain circumstances, provide transport.
After completing a workshop you will receive a certificate, learning pack and gain transferable skills to assist in your work life!
We are now taking bookings for the following workshops (all last for approximately five hours):
- Habitat Creation and Restoration at Hampton Nature Reserve – 27th January 2023
- Winter Tree Identification at Boardwalks Nature Reserve – 8th February 2023
- Freshwater Invertebrate Identification (discover the world beneath the water) 1st March 2023
If you are interested in the workshops and fit the eligibility, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org