Our party packages are perfect for young people that love the outdoors and want to have a completely different kind of party!
Our trained staff will be on hand to host and make everyone feel welcome. They will share their expertise on Hampton Nature Reserve and show you the beauty of this usually private site- you may even get to meet some of the residents!
We have two kinds of packages:
- Woodland Wild Party Package: 8 years+
- Young Explorers Party Package: 7 years and under
We have a variety of activities to choose from- choose two for your party:
Woodland Wild Party Activities:
- Pond Dipping: Cast your nets in search of the hidden creatures in our ponds.
- Den building: For all you budding Bear Grylls’- have a go at building a den out of materials you can find in our woodland.
- Geocaching: A high-tech treasure hunt- follow the directions to find the hidden cache and the prizes within
- Arts and crafts: Create some pebble pals to take home or create some natural art with materials found around the reserve.
Young Explorers Party Activities:
- Story Hunt: Listen to a story told by our staff and go on a hunt around the reserve finding characters and objects from the story.
- Bug Hunting: Explore the amazing world of the mini creatures living all around us. What will you find?
- Arts and Crafts: Make yourself into a frog prince or princess by making your very own frog crown. Maybe you prefer to make a pebble pal to take home? Staff can also help your little ones create natural art with what they can find when exploring the reserve.
Cost: £25 per child.
Food: Unfortunately, we cannot provide food. If you want to bring some along, however, you are more than welcome to. All we ask is that partygoers take all their rubbish home.
There must be a minimum of 5 children and a maximum of 15. Parties can only take place March-September, Monday-Saturday.
Everyone must wear weather-appropriate clothing and strong/sturdy shoes/boots. Please bring along plenty of water and sun cream (if required). Staff will have a first aid kit and hand sanitizer if needed.
*Please note* there are no toilet facilities on site and, due to the terrain, the reserve isn’t accessible for wheelchair users or pushchairs.
Terms and Conditions:
The parent/s / guardian/s of the host child must be present throughout.
There must be 1 accompanying adult per 5 children.
We require a deposit of half the cost of the party on booking. Full payment must be received no later than 2 weeks before the event.
Once booked, parties are non-refundable.
If needed, you can take a look at our policies and procedures in full here.