Our mission is supported by a number of strategic documents. Developed by the Senior Management Team and Trustees, these plan how our conservation, learning and communication programmes will develop over the next few years and how we will maximise our impact for reptiles and amphibians. The main aims in our strategies are listed below.
Strategic aims and objectives
Cross cutting initiatives:
- Dragon Finder: 1 operational project.
- T.O.A.D: develop two projects, one London focused and the other with a national focus.
Exclusively conservation focused:
- Living Water Programme: continue to expand into new regions.
- Nature Reserve Management: continue to manage Hampton Nature Reserve and Boardwalks Local Nature Reserve.
- Wildlife Tunnels: five year research programmes at several sites.
- European projects: Western European tunnel research.
- Toads on Roads: continue to coordinate toad patrols with a more strategic approach when T.O.A.D projects are launched.
- Amphibian Disease: continue with ZSL/BTO/RSPB partnership.
- Policy: continue to input into relevant UK wide policy.
Education and learning:
- Green Pathways: continue to expand into new regions.
- Natural Achievers: continue to expand into new regions.
- Leapfrog Schools: 3 schools per year.
- Tadpoles in the Classroom: 7 Sheffield schools and continue to expand.
- Training: deliver a minimum of six training courses per year.
- Communications/Services/Retail/Supporters: covered by a Marketing Strategy
A copy of our Strategic Plan and Strategic Mapping with our Business Plan is available on request, email email@example.com
For more information on what we do at Froglife click here.