My Wild Life Resources
The My Wild Life project led to a film of interviews about childhood and nature, a colourful publication for families packed full of memories and activity ideas, a report on our findings and a report on how we did the project with case studies and ideas for future work.
The My Wild Life guide for families
- You can download a copy of the My Wild Life guide here: My Wild Life Guide
- You can order a paper copy from the Froglife Shop here
The My Wild Life film
Stories and memories from the project were compiled in a short film, raising interesting thoughts about how we interact with animals.
- You can order a copy of the DVD of the My Wild Life film in the Froglife shop here
- The My Wild Life video is available to view on our YouTube channel (in 5 short sections) here or watch it below
My Wild Life Report: exploring childhood memories of nature.
- You can download a copy of the Report about creating positive experiences for children here: My Wild Life Report
My Wild Life Project Delivery Report: what we did and how.
- You can download a copy of the Report here: My Wild Life Project Report
The project was funded by Heritage Lottery Fund.