- Join our Wildlife Tunnel Campaign! for more information and to sign the petition, click here.
- Looking for something for you and your family to do inside or outside whilst you are at home? Why not take a look at our learning resources and activities here.
- Have you seen Froglife’s word searches? Give them a go and let us know how you do on our social media pages:
- Keep up to date with the latest amphibian and reptile news and activities you can do at home by following Froglife on our social media pages. For more information, click here.
- Just because most of us will be at home, doesn’t mean that we won’t see any reptiles or amphibians. Remember to record your amphibian and reptile sightings (including spawn) on our Dragon Finder app.
If you see dead amphibians or reptiles this year in your garden please report it to the Garden Wildlife Health Project and help increase our knowledge of wildlife diseases in Britain.
Our latest Annual Review can be found here. As you can see, we are a rapidly growing charity, with some wonderful projects funded mainly through grant making trusts. With most funders covering 60-90% of the costs of a project and generally funding us in arrears (we have to spend the money first, then claim it back), we are still very much in need of your support to continue our work to help protect reptiles and amphibians.