This edition of Natterchat highlighted a number of different things you can do to help amphibians and reptiles:
- Enjoy the green spaces in Peterborough that the Wildlife Ambassadors helped to improve, and become a volunteer to help look after them. Find out more in our handy guide: Green Volunteering Booklet
- It’s a tricky thing to think about, but leaving a legacy for charity in your will is an amazing way to give something back to nature when you pass away. We have a guide to adding a legacy to your will and helping amphibians and reptiles here.
- We are part of Vodafone and Just Giving’s free text campaign. You can make a donation to Froglife by texting NEWT13 followed by £2 to £10 to 70070. We don’t have to pay any charges, and all you pay is the donation.
- We have an exciting new range of goodies in our online shop for Christmas here.
- Wherever you shop online, there’s a chance you can support Froglife without even thinking about it! Set up Give as You Live on your computer, shop in any stores signed up to the scheme and choose Froglife as your charity and they will donate for you. Find out how to sign up for Give as You Live here.