Hey kids, if you are between the ages of 4 and 8, and you like to draw or paint, then sharpen your crayons and wash your paintbrushes, because it’s time to whip up a new masterpiece and enter Froglife’s ‘Draw an Adder’ competition!
Two lucky winners in two age groups (4-6yrs and 7-8yrs) will be chosen to receive a copy of a new picture and activity book named ‘Anna and the Adders’ signed by the author and illustrator so you can show it off to friends and family.
The two winners will also get to see their artwork published on the Froglife website and in Natterchat Magazine making them published artists!
If this sounds like fun then here’s how to enter……
Draw an adder (take a look at our adder fact sheet for tips)! Use pencils, paints, pastels, crayons, pen, ink etc. and send them into us by 1st October 2022 (computer artwork is not eligible).
You can either send a photo of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send via post. The address to send your artwork to is:
Brightfield Business Hub
The following information must be written on the back of each piece before posting or sent via email along with the artwork:
- Artist’s name
- Artist’s age
- An email address where the child or a parent/guardian can be reached
Soon after the 1st October deadline, the judges will choose their favourite drawings/paintings/sketches, and the winners will be contacted soon after. Their prize packages will be on their way as soon as possible, shipped to each winner’s home, free of charge! They will also have their work published in the Winter 2022 edition of Natterchat Magazine.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing your work!
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering, parents/guardians are acknowledging that their children have parental permission to enter the contest and that Froglife has their permission to collect the above-mentioned information about their children, and to publish their children’s names, ages, and their children’s artwork in Froglife’s Natterchat Magazine and online at www.froglife.org
- Entrants must be between the ages of 4 and 8 years old.
- By submitting artwork, entrants/parents/guardians are stating that the artwork is original to the child who’s name appears on it.
- Winners/winners’ parents/guardians will be notified via email. Failure to respond in a timely fashion to any emails seeking to facilitate prize delivery may result in forfeiture of prizes.
- Froglife are not responsible for ensuring prize delivery